Not so difficult: Tips for a strong immune system
It is cold and wet outside, and so our immune system is needed to fight against colds & Co. We would like to remind you what you can do to protect yourself.
- Eat fresh foods that are typical for the season, they contain many important vitamins and minerals. Spices such as cinnamon, curry, rosemary can warm you through, plus a cup of tea with ginger, thyme or fennel.
- Move around outdoors, preferably with proper functional clothes, so you do not catch cold when you start to sweat.
- Ventilate your home regularly so your body is always well supplied with oxygen. You can improve the room climate even further with air humidifiers and essential oils.
- Regular visits to the sauna or even Kneipp treatments strengthen the immune system enormously, the body copes better with the change from warm to cold.
- Take plenty of the most important immunoactive micronutrients: vitamins D, E and C as well as zinc and selenium, which protect our cells against oxidative stress.
- Take sufficient time for yourself and your body, treat yourself to rest periods and time for recovery.
We wish you a healthy and active Advent. Of course, we are happy to advise you on the right micronutrients.
For further information: